"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Monday, July 17, 2017

Billy's Going Camping - Friday, July 17th

Henry,


No doubt you’re reading this note in front of my mom, so just nod and smile and say “thank you” and sample some of her stupid chili if she offers you some -- THEN LIGHT THIS THING ON FIRE AND MAKE SURE SHE DOESN’T SEE IT!!!


I know I was supposed to come to Spaceport today and watch you practice, but change of plans. Me and Ariel decided to pick up and go camping. MAJOR family pains right now and I just can’t deal with them. Go get your gear and then get your ass to that spot where we went that time to smoke my asshole brother’s cigs. Just tell your mom you’re stayin at my house or you’re goin to that dumbass youth group lock-in over at the church. Whatever you have to do.


Arial managed to lift some brews from her dad’s stash and I got plenty of snacks -- mainly beef jerky and trail mix. ALSO I got a radio. We’ll listen to tunes all night.


--Billy

PS- my mom thinks I'm camping with you and Darby Hutchins, but you're meeting us later. She doesn't even know Darby is at summercamp right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment