"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Friday, July 7, 2017

Uncle Chauncey Owes Big - July 7th

Hey hey Waxy
Long time no screw! Hell I hope this is still yor adress cause fuck if I remember your number!
If this aint Waxy then whoever the hell is readin this just forget it!

Waxy my brotha I need you to do the ol Cock Man a strait solid. I gotta get some film prints and the bad mothers are harder to find than Mother Theresas clit. Might take you a few days but I gots time. No use tryin Sal over at Skinny Paul's. I called him and he dont have nothin but fuck films. These are main veiners.

--Fight For Yor Life
--Last Orgy of the Third Reich
--Cannibal Holocaust
--SS Experiment Love Camp
--Faces of Death
--House on Edge of the Park

Cream Supremes every last one of em. Whatever you can get me Waxy will be much appreshiated. I cant throw you any bread now but you know Im good for it. Trust me the Cock is bout to crow and I gots scratch bout to pour in like pussy honey. Im drivin out to see Turd in Reno this mornin cause he says he might have that furst film so I might not need that one. I'll tell em you said hi and to eat his mommas shit box.

REMEMBER WAXY----THIS IS FOR MY HOMETOWN SO THEY GOTSTA BE LEGIT!! NOTHIN EL STOLO!   NO FENCED SHIT!    

send whatcha can to Alvin's Safari Drive In, 129 E Excelsior Ave, Sinkwood, CA  --dont know the fuckin zip

Owe you like a jarhead owes a gook hussy!

Cock








No comments:

Post a Comment