"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Friday, July 14, 2017

Eddie's Apology - Tuesday, July 14th

Hey little man, I wanna talk. I hope you don't stay mad at me all Summer. You need to know Dad splittin like that wasn't your fault, I shouldnt've said that. Him and Mom have been having trouble for a long time, you know? I shouldnt've yelled at you like that. Yeah, I was angry or whatever cause you shouldnt've been at that movie but I was just wigged out with all this bogus shit with the two of them. I didn't want Mom to find out you went to that movie cause she doesn't need that shit right now, you know? Listen, it's gonna be cool. Maybe Dad will come back in a few weeks. You know he's just up in Fresno at Aunt Clara's. Look, I don't wanna sound like a sissy, but I love you, Billie.
---Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment