"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Monday, July 24, 2017

Stephen's Red Flag - Friday, July 24th

Valentine!

You weren’t home so I left this note with your landlady. I hope you’re only out for a minute and you haven’t gone down to Hanford yet for the big Asteroids competition BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO KNOW THIS INFORMATION!!!

Bobby Lay came by the ice cream truck and raided me dry! He took off with the photos of him dorking Connie Cummings and I’m SURE he knows it was you who took the photos.  I think Kim Kleinstein must’ve told him, that whench!!

Anyway, he knows you’re going to Hanford for the big competition tomorrow so BE CAREFUL. His fists are like tanks, Valentine.

--Stephen

P.S.: Bobby also took off with all my cash so I will be a little short with your commission this week. Regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment