"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Monday, July 3, 2017

Sally's Going Away - July 3rd

Ariel,
It bites a big one your folks wouldn’t let you come with me and my family to the lake for the 4th. What lame-o’s. Have a good time anyway; maybe you’ll see Waylon Myers at the firework show. He’s so dreamy.

By the by, if you maybe see Henry McKenzie, tell him to please call me next week. I left him that note the other day with his mom and he never came to see me. Do you think he likes me? Maybe he’s just shy. I hate this, Ariel! Ive been waiting all week, and nothing. Tell him to please call me if you see him. Tell him I think he’s so boss. Like Jeff Conaway from “Taxi” boss.

Second thought, don’t tell him anything at all. See you soon! --Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment