"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sally's Gift - Thursday, July 9th

Hey Henry,

Your mom said you were still sleeping after that marathon game of Asteroids you were playing at Spaceport the other night. I can’t believe you did that! I’m sure you didn’t see me because you were so focused on your game, but I was there rooting for you just like everyone else! Skip the manager even kept the arcade open after closing time to see how high you could score! He said he hasn't done anything like that since he kept a movie theater open for 24 hours so that everybody could get into a showing of Star Wars.

Anyway, when you wake up, enjoy some chili I dropped off you with your mom. I’m gonna enter it in the cook-off. Maybe later on you can come by my house and tell me what you thought of it. I’d really like that. --Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment