"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Mason's Big Move - July 15th

Yo Jermaine, man don’t worry bout those fags on the baseball team givin you shit. They only hate ya cuz they aint ya. Take it from me, I know. They used to beat on me worse than you only cuz I could throw better than any of em’. You’d think us winning a couple games would cool em off a bit, but oh well. Course you bein the coach’s son don’t help you much.Anyways I got a plan to get their respect. All those goons are boni for that lifeguard Leena the Squeala at the community pool, right? So you come up there with me this afternoon after ball practice and create a distraction -- like jump in the pool and fake you’re drownin or something. THEN this sly dog sneaks into the staff locker room and steals her panties.

That should keep em off us. --Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment