"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Monday, July 10, 2017

Patricia's Pride - Friday, July 10th

Gregory,
Please call Stanley. I know he's just as excited as we are that your Uncle is working at the Drive-In, but he needs to watch his mouth when he's on the phone. He said the F word to describe the F word. A lot.
I won't be able to make it with you guys tonight, so have fun. I am meeting with Sharon Freeman to work on our chili. I never get Fridays off, so I better be productive. There is food in the fridge and I left you five dollars for the movie. I know you don't need it, but I love you, so use it to buy popcorn. I'm so proud of your Uncle for working. It's like the old days when we were growing up. He had so much potential, Gregory. I just hope he can keep his mind out of the clouds. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you.

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment