"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Mayor McKenzie's Paranoia - July 9th

Son,

You have been in bed for 12 hours. What is going on with you? If you are on drugs, you need to let me know. My campaign cannot suffer that kind of scandal -- not after my only daughter's sorority being raided by a group of perverts in ski masks and that damned fireworks fiasco at the drive-in the other night.
Also, I noticed that Sally Turner was over here earlier, and that she dropped off some chili. You do know that her father is Joe Turner, yes? And that he is running against me for mayor in October, yes? What does she want to know? It’s probably best that you do not talk to her, son. I am fighting for my life here, son. So is your mother, your sister, and you. Please do not give Joe Turner an advantage by doing something stupid. It’s probably for the best that you do not eat that chili.

--D

No comments:

Post a Comment