"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Billy Freeman, 12 - June 7th

What an awesome weekend! Friday night I went over to Henry’s and it was great because his sister Lori was having a party and holy shit do all her friends have bodacious bods! Lori’s got tits like last month’s Pet-of-the-Month, although I won’t ever tell Henry that cuz he’ll get all red and call me a perv-o for having a boner for his sister. Whatever! You’re the one that’s red, dude! Then Eddie caught me at the party and had a major wig out! He made me give him back the five bucks he gave me for Alvin's. Bogus

Last night we finally caught “Friday the 13th, Part 2” at Alvin’s. FREAKIN’ A! Ding was running the projector so he snuck us in and Henry bought us suicides at the snack bar. I’m still feelin’ it! The movie was alright except it was bogus that Ding told us the ending -- that it was that drowned kid Jason from the first one who was the killer and not his mom returned from the grave. Christ, Ding -- next time you sneak us into a movie keep the good stuff to yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment