"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Henry McKenzie, 12 - June 6th

Man, Lori’s SUCH a bogus douche-hole! Mom and Dad are out of town until Sunday and SHE’S the only one that gets to have fun?!? She had all her friends over last night and they were up all night playing music and messing up the bathroom. That weirdo Val Reynolds went in there and came out an hour later. It smelled like a beaver crawled in the toilet and died. What’s that guy anyway, like 30?

Anyway, Billy came over and we were gonna go sneak into Alvin’s to see the new “Friday the 13th”, but then Lori caught us talking about it and goes all power-trippy and says I’m not supposed to see any of that scary stuff. I asked her how she’d like it if I told Mom and Dad about her little party. Then she asked me how I’d like it if she told mom and dad about all the Playboys under my bed? I hate her!

We’ll try again for Alvin’s tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment