"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Friday, June 9, 2017

Linda and the Lizard - June 9th

June 9th
 Today was the first day I stepped out of my room since Friday night. And that's only because I had to work. I can't show my face in this town anymore, not after that lizard Greg Billings threw up on me!! Angie says that nobody cares, but she's just being nice. I was sitting there next to Randy and the next thing I know I'm covered with vomit! I'm getting sick thinking of it...Randy was going to kiss me, I know it. Then that lizard screws everything up and Randy leaves! My life is ruined. Randy will NEVER come close to me again!
 I'm going to get even with that creepo if it takes all Summer.

 AND SPRINGSTEEN IS GOING TO BE IN LOS ANGELES! AUGUST! I've got to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment