"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Friday, June 23, 2017

Mason on Deck - June 23rd

6/23
Man this stupid cup makes my balls itch. I think I get why this ball league makes you wear one during actual games -- but why practice? If you take a hit down there, you can just walk it off - it’s not like you’re holdin up the game. Buncha fag pansies.

I don’t even wanna be here right now. It’s the afternoon and all the tits are down at the community pool -- not at the ballpark. So friggin queer. First my dad loses a bet to Coach Lynnstock that the Padres lose this weekend and now I’m the one stuck holding the bag on it? Lynnstock says I got a hell of a rocket hangin off my shoulder so he puts me on the team instead of my dad payin him off. Dad’s such a dump truck loser. Plus all these kids are in 6th and 7th grade and they hate me anyway! Last week they were beating me up for throwin the ball good, which is what Lynnstock bought me off my dad to do. Man this stupid cup makes my balls itch. Also there’s a buncha weird chinamen watchin me from the stands with Mayor McKenzie. Eat crud you bozos.

No comments:

Post a Comment