"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Monday, June 26, 2017

Patricia vs Theresa - June 26th

Gregory,
Stanley called again. It must have been a dull day because he only called seven times. I have to close the bar all weekend long, so I might not see you much. The fridge is full of groceries, I went shopping today. I put Twinkies in the cabinet for you. The beer is your Uncle's. Now, as for you and your Uncle, both of you behave this weekend, please. I have Sharon Freeman coming over tomorrow morning to start work on our chili recipe for this year's cook-off in August. Theresa McKenzie has won it three year's in a row! Thanks for your work around the house AND for being so good with Chauncey. He can be a handful, but he loves you. And I love you.

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment