"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Tony's Sage Advice - June 20th

Paulie
Pick up-
3 pounds of olives
3 cases of tomatoes
4 pounds of mozzarella
5 pounds of pepperoni

Don't fuck this up, Paulie. Last night killed us and I gotta drive all the fuck way to Fresno to pick up more sodas to get us through the weekend. I'll be back by 1, so have all the shit or I'm gonna beat your momma to death with a bread stick!

Greg

The joint is yours til I get back. Keep the cocksuckers happy like you always do. If that mutt Paulie fucks up, handle it the best you can. Got no worries with you, you're a fuckin prince! 

Ps- this blonde chick's been coming up lookin for you. Tina, I think. Jesus Christ, she's a piece of prosciutto you gotta wrap around your sausage! I'm sure she's a nice girl, show her out on the town tonight. I'm giving you tomorrow off!

No comments:

Post a Comment