"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Monday, June 5, 2017

Greg Billings, 19 - Friday, June 5th

My bus arrives in Sinkwood today and I'm a bit apprehensive, to say the least. I've been gone a year and I know I'm no longer the same boy I once was. Can I really expect the others to be the same? Of course, I can. It's Sinkwood, no one changes. I have travelled this world, my soul belongs somewhere across the sea. How can Rad and Glenn ever understand how I see the world? They stayed home, most definitely doing the same thing they always did. Every single day. The Drive-In, arcades and the mall. Rad cannot see past a woman's breasts and Glenn's life goal is the highest score on Berzerk. I have got to stay focused and get to the end of August. Smile, give a laugh and think of August 24th. The last day I ever have to see Sinkwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment