"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Sally Turner, 13 - Monday, June 29th

Hey Henry
I came by your house to see you but you were out. I guess you must be running around with Billy.

I missed you in Sunday School yesterday. Father Jake’s sermon was real interesting. It was about how David faced his fears when fighting Goliath. He said that David must’ve imagined Goliath in his underwear the way we’re supposed to when we’re scared of something. He also did voice impressions of Goliath -- he sounded like Yogi Bear haha.

My father kept asking about you during service, wondering where you were and making all these comments during the hymns about how it looks like your family’s falling apart. He's a total lame-o. Of course, I know he’s running for mayor against your dad, so he’s always looking for something. Anyway, I hope you’re not out next Sunday, because I always like it when you’re there. You make me laugh, even more than Father Jake haha.

I hope your mom gives you my note. She’s real sweet. --Sally

P.S.
What are your plans for July 4th? My family’s going to the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment