"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Friday, June 9, 2017

Greg's Summery Outlook - Tuesday, June 9th

June 9th
Hell on Earth is a real thing. I'm living it. I spent the first three days being back in complete chaos. Rad WILL NOT leave me be. Friday night was some party at Lori McKenzie's, whom I have wanted since elementary school and who doesn't know of my existence AND Rad kept forcing me to drink! I ralphed on Linda Carson and can NEVER show my face around those people again. I was hung over for two days, had to lie to my Mom and agreed in my weakness to agree to work at Mr. Garroney's pizzeria...FOR THE SUMMER!
 This is just great. Embarrassment and pizza sauce stains for three months. Oh, and Uncle Chauncey is going to stay with us for a while which means fetching him beer and keeping him away from every single teenage girl in town FOR THE SUMMER! What did I do to deserve this? I never once got into any trouble and I have a scholarship to San Francisco State!
 Complete bogus bullshit. I've got to get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment