"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Monday, June 26, 2017

Greg and the Girl - Friday, June 26th

June 26th
Sonny's is a goddamn strip joint! Trish is a stripper! A stripper...

Okay, I like her. Her choice of profession isn't ideal, but...she's smart as a whip. Trish is like no girl I've ever met. She's gorgeous and...nice...but, how do I have a relationship with a stripper? Rad is going to flip his wheels about this. Oh God, I can't tell him! If I tell him, he'll be on my back all Summer to introduce him to Trish's stipper coworkers. He'll have his eyes on her every second, mentally undressing her. I know him, he'll basically pork her non-stop in his brain. Even the thought of her being violated in his mind makes me sick! I have to keep her away from him. Out of sight.


No comments:

Post a Comment