"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Uncle's Appreciation - June 28th

Mista third leg Greg! Hell I forgot about how much hole is at the Safari! Hadnt been since I was bangin puss at yor age. I slid into some flesh named Vicki durin the 1st picture then took a brake for a dog an a piss. That army flick was funny. Next thing I know I got this yung sweet thang named Angie in the van for the second pic! Why you been holdin out on yor Uncle?? They both say they know ya! We coulda been splittin down with these chicken asses! My boy we could make a hell of a team! They brang em we bang em! Gonna tie one on this mornin. I'll swing by and pick you up after yor off the clock and we'll birddog some beaver!

Uncle Chauncey

No comments:

Post a Comment