"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Stephen Stephens, 18 - June 6th


Geeze Weeze, I had to take 2 Anacin with my Golden Crisps this morning! My head is aching worse than the worst brain freeze I've ever had! It's like Han Solo Carbonite bad! It all started last night at the Spaceport. I was definitely about to beat Glenn Kleinstein's high score on Defender and in walks Glenn and Radinsky...and, geeze, I lost my nerve. I can't concentrate under pressure like that. I chatted them up, just to show them I won't back down. That's when they told me about Lori McKenzie's party! Naturally, I was going to make an appearance. I showed up with Fred Fenberg and Isaac Maher, mainly because I needed wingmen. And then Connie Cummings answered the door! She had on this halter top and it was great whenever she tilted her head back to do a funnel. I cannot remember much from the festivities after the keg hand stand thing that I was forced to do by Bobby Lay...but I think it was great! Now, I must recover quick...only six days until Raiders of the Lost Ark!


No comments:

Post a Comment