"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Give Greg a Break - Wednesday, June 24th

June 24th
My God, does this town ever have a normal day?! I don't know if I can handle the pressure of my recent existence. Rad is on me every single day to hang out and party and look for girls and now there's some Asteroids tournament that Glenn is in...Mr. Garrone has been nice to me at work, but it's like he needs me much more than I was hoping. Of course, the pizzeria is almost an escape for me from all of the bullshit in this town. Uncle Chauncey will NOT give me space, either! The other night I walked in on him bonking some girl he kept calling Lenore. He was on my bed and mounting her like a wild animal! I think I saw his wad for christ's sake! I just want people to LEAVE ME ALONE!

But that Trish Hampton...well, that is not a bad thing. I definitely remember her from school. And she's been looking for me! I'm off tomorrow, so...maybe I will go see her at Sonny's. I think that's a seafood restaurant, so maybe I'll sit in her section! 

No comments:

Post a Comment