"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Henry and Indiana - June 10th

Today it became official! “Raiders of the Lost Ark” is in our town and we’re goin Friday night! Billy and me rode our bikes up to Alvin’s today at 10 am sharp cuz Ding told us the other night that’s when they were expecting delivery. Of course he decided to go blabbing to all the other kids so we weren’t the only ones. What a lame-o. If it wasn’t for him sleeping in last year, we wouldn’t have missed Empire-- NOW we have to sweat it every time a movie comes out that we really wanna see.

It was a hot day and we had to wait for a few hours at the fence for the truck to get there -- but holy shit, it was so cool just seeing it arrive and become official! I’ve been waiting for this movie ever since I read about it in Starlog last year. I’m pretty sure I saw Billy tear up a little, the queerbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment