"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

"Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll."

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Mayor McKenzie's Demands - Monday, June 15th

Cathy,

Get Reggie Lynnstock in here first thing this morning! Call his house and if you don’t get him, go over there. If he’s not at his house, check all the bars and then the racetrack. I don’t care if you have to call up Chief O’Boyle and put out an APB. I want him in my office by noon. I will not have that virgin baseball field defiled by his drunken complacency!

Also a reminder that the Japs are coming in next week. THIS IS CRUCIAL, CATHY!!! They’ve got deep pockets and we’ve got land out there on Highway 9 that’s ripe for an autoplant. I want to make sure those zipperheads feel at home. They love raw shit, and I think there’s a restaurant over in Stockdale that makes it; call them and pick up a platter for a meet-n-greet lunch when the group flies in next Monday. Also, maybe call up that teacher who runs the model U.N. club over at the middle school; those kiddos might have an idea about what the nips like. Tell her we’ll give them Pizza Hut gift certificates or something.

--D

No comments:

Post a Comment